Monday, July 30, 2012

All That Scraps August Preview - Day 1

( ** Please scroll down for the Sugar Nellie Blog Hop ** )

Today the All That Scraps design team is previewing the new August release.  We have so many fabulous images this month and today I'm showing you . . .

Beatrice Crayon




Aack!  Isn't she adorable?  I just love these sweet Beatrice stamps that Christine designs and this cutie just makes me smile.  She's colored with copics and colored pencils.  I scribbled the primary colors with copics and matted them on the card.  The sentiment is from the new School Logos stamp set.  I added ribbon, a bow, and a button to finish my card.  The new release will be available in the All That Scraps shop later this week.

Be sure to stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see what the rest of the dt has created.  You are going to love their projects!  I'll have another sneak peek tomorrow so I hope to see you then.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Critter Sketch Challenge 126  -  Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge 21  -  AnythingGoes


Stamps:  CC Designs - Beatrice Crayon, School Logos
Paper:  Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, ribbon, button

21 comments:

  1. oh she definitely is a cutie and i love the design
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is a real cuti! I love the layout, perfect. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, what a great idea for the card. I love it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is she!! I love crayons! Super sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I love everything you create, but this one just blew me away. I literally had a V-8 moment. You know, why didn't I think of that! LOL! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! I'm still grinning ear to ear at this cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute and creative to have her color the little blocks in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything just pops against the white background. Love it Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on this Beatrice Anita! Fabulous coloring and designing! Someone is going to be totally charmed when it arrives in their mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! How incredibly creative and just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww too cute! Love how you did the little squares :) She is just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous anita.your design is stunning and really sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Anita I love this little creations.. Fab idea with the little coloured squares..

    Hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. EEEeeeeeecccckkkkkk - so stinking cute - love the scribbles - adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just brilliant Anita, love the fab design and she is too cute!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work, thanks for joining us at poodles parlour challenge, good luck cheers sue n x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautifully cute and adorable....Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully cute and adorable....Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so creative. I absolutely love the layout and I'm also a huge fan of ATS images. Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour, please don't forget to add our link so that you will be eligible for our prizes!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete