Wednesday, July 4, 2012

All That Scraps July Preview - Day 2


Hello stamping friends.  We have our new July release that we're previewing over on the All That Scraps Blog.  If you stopped by to visit me yesterday then you saw the adorable Lolli Beatrice.  Today the design team is sharing some of the Mashi's Muffins July stamps.  This sassy little lady is . . .

Cupcake Chrissy


Isn't she beautiful?  I love her big eyes and that outfit ... well, I wish I could wear something like that ... and look that good lol!  She's colored with copics and colored pencils.  I fussy cut her and matted her on an oval nestabilities.  The cupcake is another new CC Cutter that's being released this month and the sentiment is from a new set of AmyR Stamps called Sweet Sentiments.  All these new products will be available in the All That Scraps Shop on Thursday, July 5 at 8 p.m. CST.

Be sure to stop by the All That Scraps Blog to check out the amazing projects by the rest of the design team.  We will be sharing another sneak peek tomorrow so I hope to see you then.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
ABC Challenge  -  S for Surprise
Bunny Zoe's Challenge 25  -  Girls, Girls, Girls

Stamps:  CC Designs Mashi's Muffins - Cupcake Chrissy; AmyR Stamps - Sweet Sentiments
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Hip Hooray; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, CC Cutter - Sweet Treats, Nestabilities, MFT oval dainty doily die, ribbon, buttons

15 comments:

  1. Aww how fun this is adorable Anita, and love all the gorgeous and bright colours :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such wonderful colouring Anita and love the image she is just fab and I know a few people who would adore a card like this!!! Thanks for sharing its perfect Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh waw this one is so cute. Lovely coloring! Such a sweet image and beautiful papers! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I wish I looked like that with a cake on my head. Of course, if it were me, the cake wouldn't be on my head, more in my face, but hey-ho, you gotta make an image look cute! Loving the bright colours and fab layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How true! Love that sentiment! She is very cool, and I love the cupcake embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Anita, great colours and love the papers! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely adorable and your card is fab.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Anita! I love the fun image and the colours are so lovely and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun card hun, love this image, shes fab. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning anita.really gorgeous fun image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous Anita, love the image and gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't even have the words for how cute this is! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card, love your colors so rich and vibrant, thanks for joining us at ABC for our challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and stunning colouring sweetie ♥Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete