Saturday, July 7, 2012

I'm a Guest Designer at Cupcake Craftroom

Good morning friends.  Mandy, the owner of Cupcake Cards and Crafts asked if I would like to be a Guest DT on the Cupcake Craftroom Blog.  Well of course I said yes! 


The Cupcake Craftroom Challenge for July is layers, so I made a card that fits their challenge.  I was the lucky winner of their May challenge and Mandy generously gave away one of her gorgeous paper collections as the prize.  The paper I chose is Refreshers - I just love the colors and designs in these papers!  Here's the card I made . . .


In addition to the beautiful Refreshers papers, I used the adorable  Mavis Builds a Sandcastle by Stamping Bella.  For those of you that may not know, Mavis was created by Christy Croll, the creator of those cute Tiddly Inks designs.  Anyway, I colored this cute kitty with copics and colored pencils and used a little bit of glitter paint on the polka dots on her swimsuit.  I used Glossy Accents on her nose and sunglasses.  The sentiment is from the CC Designs Beach Logos stamp set.  Be sure to stop by Cupcake Cards and Crafts to checkout all of Mandy's beautiful papers!

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Card Crafter's Circle Challenge 30  -  Summer Holiday
Crafty Calendar July Challenge  -  Fun in the Sun
Delicious Doodles Challenge 23  -  Summer Holidays
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge 64  -  Photo Inspiration
Simply Create Too Challenge 17  -  Summer/Vacation
totally Papercrafts Challenge 124  -  Here Comes Summer

Stamps:  Stamping Bella - Mavis Builds A Sandcastle; CC Designs - Beach Logos
Paper:  Cupcake Craftroom - Refreshers; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, CC Cutter - circle, ribbon, button, floss, Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust Ultra Fine Glitter paint

29 comments:

  1. Hi Anita gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the papers are stunning, I love the colours. Hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous Anita...love the image and pretty papers too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And the bright colors are so girlie and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita this is gorgeous! beautiful image and the papers are fab. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh I have had the best time scrolling through your posts. You have fabulous coloring skills! Thanks so much for your visit and comment on my blog! :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Anita. Love the image, papers and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Anita lovely and bright, great colours and love the papers, big hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest Anita! I love your gorgeous colouring and the pretty papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute - cute - love the papers you chose; perfect for you! Bright and cheerful.

    Super cute image too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous anita,stunning sweet image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous anita,stunning sweet image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. I luv this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Mavis and you have colored her beautifully Anita. Congrats on the guest dt position!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These papers sure are refreshing and superb image! Congratulations on your GDT Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A real cutie! Such a great color combination and gorgeous coloring as always! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well of course you are! This is just uber cuteness. Loving your work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet, I love the image and the colours you have chosen. So perfect for summer.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so very sweet - love the summery colours and the super image x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenge and good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet! I love how you colored her fur!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your designer guest spot...your card is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely summer card
    thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  22. How adorable is that little image? And you've coloured her up so nicely, too. Fun, colourful card -- does remind me of a holiday or two that my family has taken. Thank you for joining us in this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahhh, Anita! :) This is just delightful! :)

    ReplyDelete