Friday, May 1, 2020

You Always Lift Me Up

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


These sweet images are from the new Up and Away stamp set.  I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink, colored them with copics, and then diecut them using the coordinating Up and Away Dies.  I used the Slim Line Scallop Die Set to cut the base of my card and the scalloped frame from white cardstock.  I used the At The Cloud's Edge Die to make my own stencil from cardstock and then sponged the clouds using Marina Madness Hybrid Ink.  I used the In The Grass Die Set to diecut white cardstock and then sponged the grassy diecuts with Key Lime Pie Hybrid Ink.  I stamped the sentiment with Raven Hybrid Ink.  I adhered the scalloped frame, grass, and images with foam tape for dimension. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment