Wednesday, May 13, 2020

The Greeting Farm - May Previews Day 2

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of The Greeting Farm previews of the May release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new 3 Wishes.


This stamp set features lots of adorable genies, accessories, and sentiments!  I stamped the images on Neenah cardstock, used my ScanNCut to cut them out, and colored them with copics.  I used a cloud stencil and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink to create the cloudy sky.  I blended Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink on Bristol card and diecut it using a grass die.  I adhered the images with foam tape and added a few star-shaped sequins.

Please stop by tomorrow for our third day of previews.  In the meantime, visit The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team created today.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: