Monday, May 18, 2020

Instant Smile

Happy Monday!  I hope you're all staying safe.  Today I'm sharing a card I created for The Greeting Farm.


This cute Anya is from the Mini_Remix Brewtiful stamp set.  This set has four Anyas and Ians, along with cute coordinating sentiments.  I colored Anya and her coffee with copics and then fussy cut her.  I sponged distress oxide ink on the base of my card and added a scalloped top that I diecut from pattern paper.  I added a bow with some twine and stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set.  I adhered Anya with foam tape.

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E09, YR18, YR14, Y32
Dress - BG75, BG72, BG11
Shoes - N8
Coffee Cup - YR23, Y26, Y23

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment