Monday, May 18, 2020

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable new stamp from the Paperie Ink etsy shop.


These fun water-loving critters are from the Don't Worry Be Happy stamp set.  There are lots of cute animals and yummy beverages included in this set.  There are lots of new releases over in the Etsy shop so be sure to hop over and check them out!  I stamped these images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with Copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and noses.  I used a stencil and Distress Oxide Inks on white cardstock to create the base of my card.  I heat-embossed the sentiment and then I adhered everything with foam tape.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment