Friday, May 29, 2020

Smile

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using some of the newest LDRS Creative products.

This beautiful floral stamp is from the Country Flowers stamp set.  I stamped the images with Raven Hybrid Ink, diecut themt using the coordinating Country Flowers dies, and colored them with copic markers. 


I cut a piece of pattern paper from the Lovebirds 6x6 Paper to 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered it to my card base.  I diecut a scalloped rectangle from white cardstock using the Scalloped Rectangle Frame Set.  I sponged Marina Madness Hybrid Ink on the scalloped rectangle and stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set.  I adhered the scalloped rectangle to my card and then adhered the images with foam tape.  
  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: