Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Happy Vibes

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card using some new stamps from the Paperie Ink etsy shop. 



This cute sloth and balloons are from the Happy Vibes stamp set.  There are lots of fun sloths and coordinating images included in this set.  I stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock, ran them through my ScanNCut, and then colored them with Copics.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and nose.  I used a stencil and Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink to create the cloudy sky.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set.  I adhered the sloth and rainbow/clouds with foam tape and used a black Sharpie to draw the balloon strings.  I added a few star sequins to my card to give it a little bit of sparkle.

Copics Used:
Sloth - E44, E43, E42, E41; E53,E51, E50; 100
Clouds - BG10, BG000
Rainbow - R32, R30, R00; YG03, YG01, YG11; B02, B01, B000

Thank you for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day! 

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment