Monday, October 27, 2014

Your Next Stamp's Design Team Series

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  The Your Next Stamp design team members are sharing some of their creative processes this month over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.  

Today was my turn on the YNS Blog and I created a couple of cards using the fabulous Your Next Stamp October release.  


This first card uses the new Waddles - Snow Fun! stamps and the coordinating Waddles - Snow Fun! Die Set.  The images in this set are adorable and I know I'm going to be reaching for these stamps and dies often!  The tag is from the Winter Fun Tag Die Set.  The sentiment on my card is from the Whatknot Sentiments Set Three set.  There are lots of fabulous sentiments included in this set!    



My next card features dies from Your Next Stamp.  I seldom make cards that don't require any coloring so this was out of my comfort zone, but I like the way it turned out.  I used the new Winter Fun Tag Die Set but instead of die-cutting the tag, I used the die-cut sentiment that comes in the set.  I used the Jingle Bell Border Die to cut the string of bells from some gold glitter paper.  Then I snipped one little jingle bell from the string and added it to the bottom of my card. 

Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog each Monday to find out more about the design team members and their creative spaces!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! Perfect amount of holiday cheer!! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love that penguin with the mint green and tags Anita. There you go again using those jingles I love so much.

    ReplyDelete