Friday, October 31, 2014

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday Project

Good morning and happy Halloween everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Fun Friday Challenge over on the Your Next Stamps Challenge Blog.

This cute little penguin is from the Waddles - Snow Fun! stamp set.  If you haven't checked out this set, you really need to - lots of adorable penguin images and great sentiments to go along with them!  I colored this image with copics and then cut him out using the Waddles - Snow Fun! Die Set.  The snowflakes are from the Winter Fun Tag Die Set.  I also used some yummy gumdrops on my card.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on his hat and the snow for some sparkle, and added some Glossy Accents to his beak and feet. 




To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog to find the challenge details and to see the amazing work by the DT! 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Waddles - Snow Fun!
Paper:  Fancy Pants - Merry Little Christmas, Bazzill, Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Waddles - Snow Fun! Die Set and Winter Fun Tag Set, gumdrops, nestabilities, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, Glossy Accents 

5 comments:

  1. So adorable, Anita! I love your hat colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. I've been using 'cut off circles' on my own cards recently and think it's really lovely. Your colouring is gorgeous as always Anita and I love the snowflakes (it's my own favourite snowflake die)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Anita! Penguins have become a Christmas staple and this little fellow is cute as a button. Love those glittery gumdrops. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anita, love the sweet image and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, just love the image and layout! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete