( ** Please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp post ** )
Good morning! We are starting a new sketch challenge today over on the SugarPea Designs Blog!
I used this sweet little Tweet Friend to make a baby card. All the fabulous SugarPea Designs stamp sets are so versatile and can be used for multiple occasions. I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and used some Carta Bella dp. Go grab your favorite stamps (we hope they're SugarPea Designs, but they don't have to be) and make a card to enter our challenge! Who knows, you just may be the lucky person that wins the shop gift certificate!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided
- SugarPea Designs stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated.
- You may rotate/flip the sketch and replace shapes - so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPDSS14 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great week!
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Tweet Friend
Paper: Carta Bella - Giddy Up; Bazzill; Neenah
Other: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen