Monday, October 20, 2014

Girl's Night Out!

Good morning everyone.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Today I'm sharing a card using one of the adorable Art Impression Halloween stamps.


This little witch is Girl's Night Out!  After I stamped the image, I masked her and then stenciled some purple clouds.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  The fun papers are by Doodlebug Designs - I always love their bright Halloween dp.  I added a diecut star, seam binding bow, and some silver sequins to give it some sparkle.  This was a quick & easy Halloween card!  Art Impressions has lots of cute Halloween stamps and you can find them here.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
A Little Bit Crafty  -  Boo!
One Crazy Stamper October Challenge  -  Halloween/Christmas
QKR Stampede Challenge 109 - The Witch Is In
Scrapper's Delight Challenge 33  -  Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge 210  -  Halloween
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge 86  -  Use an image with a hat

Stamp:  Art Impressions - Girl's Night Out
Paper:  Doodlebug Designs - Ghouls & Goodies; Neenah, Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, MFT Stitched Circle Die, Nestabilities, seam binding, Paper Smooches star die, sequins   

5 comments:

  1. She is so funny!! I love the sentiment with her!! lol! Great clouds, I can never get them quite right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is brilliant anita.fabulous fun image and sentiment and i love your bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamperbthis month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Anita, l love that witch and your sky!

    Thanks for sharing with us at A Little Bit Crafty, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete