Friday, October 17, 2014

Your Next Stamp - Fun Friday Project

Good morning and happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Fun Friday Challenge over on the Your Next Stamps Challenge Blog.



This image is from the Gifts For You clear stamp set.  I love these cute little birdies with the presents.  This stamp set also works great for Christmas cards and there are Christmas sentiments included in the set.  I colored the birds with colored pencils and paper-pieced the gifts.  




To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Challenge Blog to find the challenge details and to see the amazing work by the DT! 

Thanks for stopping.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Gifts For You
Paper:  My Mind's Eye; Neenah
Other:  Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol    

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! I love those little birdies. Your coloring is fantastic and so are all those vibrant colors. I love that paper collection. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these little birds, they are adorable! This is a great versatile image, can't wait to see what else you make with it!

    ReplyDelete