I used the adorable Undying Love stamp set. This set can be used for so many types of cards. This card is actually a birthday card for my daughter. Her birthday is on Halloween and I know she will love this image! I colored it with copics and colored pencils and then added some enamel dots. Go grab your favorite stamps (we hope they're SugarPea Designs, but they don't have to be) and make a card to enter our challenge! You may be the lucky person to win the shop gift certificate!
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS11 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
- However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week.
I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafting By Design Challenge - Boo - You Scared Me
Crafty Creations Challenge 273 - Use Orange
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew Challenge 72 - Black Cardstock
QKR Stampede Challenge 108 - Delightfully Frightful
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Undying Love
Paper: Doodlebug Design - Halloween Parade; Bazzill; Neenah
Other: Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Doodlebug Enamel Dots