Thursday, October 30, 2014

7KCF & Lawn Fawn

Good morning everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for a post over on the 7KCF Blog


I decided I need to make a few fall cards so I pulled out this So Thankful clear stamp and the coordinating So Thankful Custom Die Cut from Lawn Fawn.  I colored the pumpkins with copics and then die cut them.  I also glued on small bows made of twine.  I thought this fall paper from Carta Bella would be perfect for my fall card.

   
Products from the 7KCF Store:

So Thankful Clear Stamp Set from Lawn Fawn

So Thankful Custom Die Cut from Lawn Fawn




Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad by Tsukineko

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs, Anita
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love your tied string on your sweet pumpkins Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh waw gorgeous Anita! perfect card for the time of the year! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super CAS Fall card!!! Which reminds me....lol! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning anita.the punpkins are fab and i love your rich colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning anita.the punpkins are fab and i love your rich colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete