Monday, May 5, 2014

You Are Amazing

( ** Please scroll down for my SugarPea Designs post ** )

Good morning once again!  Today I'm sharing a card that features one of Lori's sweet April release images.


This little cutie is Puddle Jumper Bonnie.  Doesn't she look like a little tomboy?  I love her pigtails!  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and added a bow and some buttons.  Be sure to stop by the By LORi Designs Blog each day to check out what the dt members are sharing! 
 


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Puddle Jumper Bonnie; MFT - sentiment
Paper:  Pebbles - Family Ties; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, seam binding, buttons, floss, MFT Stitched Circle Dienamic

4 comments:

  1. Pretty colors! Beautiful and darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and image Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lori's digis and even more I love how you color them Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning anita.gorgeous image and i love the blue and yellow combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete