Thursday, May 15, 2014

7KCF - A Little Gray Hare

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the 7 Kids College Fund Blog



These cute little bunnies are part of the One Big Hoppy Family clear stamp set from SugarPea Designs.  I thought these bunnies, along with the funny sentiment, would make a great birthday card for someone who has a few gray "hairs" of their own!  Of course, you could change the sentiment and these cute bunnies would make a great card for a child too!  I colored the bunnies with copics and added a bit of Glossy Accents to their noses and feet.  I followed this week's sketch over at Mojo Monday.  

Here are the 7KCF products:   
 
One Big Hoppy Family clear stamp set from SugarPea Designs
Take Note 6x6 Paper Pad from Doodlebug


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
613 Avenue Create Challenge 71  -  Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge 18  -  Anything Goes
Created With Love Challenge 81  -  For The Love Of Critters
Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge 23  -  Scraps
Mojo Monday 345 - Sketch

8 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this Anita!! Just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if that bun bun was from SPD. Oh I love how you used him separately and on the circles. Genius Anita. Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this CAS design, the colors you chose and the repetition of the circles! Effective and memorable in it's simplicity! Well done Anita! Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
    Challenge #71 ATG w/ optional Twist - Create Your Own Challenge
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is super cute
    Thanks for joining in with Team Kitties at the Kittie Bee Designs Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous anita.i love the sweet bunnies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous anita.i love the sweet bunnies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious! I just love that sentiment!!! I think. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. just so cute, thank you for joining us at cwlc, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete