Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hey Sweetie!

Hello everyone!  I'm popping in real quickly tonight to share a card I made using some of the new Reverse Confetti stamps and dies I bought earlier this month.


I don't often make cards with no colored images but I loved this stamp and die set and thought it would make some really fun summer cards.  The popsicles were cut using the Let's Chill Confetti Cuts and the wavy strips down the side of the card were cut using the Doin' The Wave Confetti Cuts.  The sentiment is from the Let's Chill stamp set.  The May color challenge over on the Reverse Confetti Blog is orange, light pink, and dark pink so I'm entering my card in their challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita
  
I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Card Mania Challenge 47  -  Clean and Simple
Reverse Confetti May Color Challenge

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti - Let's Chill
Paper:  Neenah, Bazzill, Doodlebug Design
Other:  Reverse Confetti Cuts - Let's Chill and Doin' The Wave, vellum

5 comments:

  1. Lush card Anita, love the lollipops and the fabulous candy colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! This is so fresh and fab, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab fun card anita.i love the lollipops ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant, fun card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete