Thursday, May 1, 2014

May YNS Digi Blog Hop

Welcome to the May YNS Digital Release Blog Hop!  We have several ADORABLE new digi images being released TODAY in the YNS Store so hop along with us to get a peek at these new cuties by Omnia Designs!  You won't want to miss this!! 
 


Make sure you leave comments on all of the DT blogs, because each blog will be giving away some digi stamps to some lucky winners!!  The winners will be posted on the YNS Blog on Sunday May 4th!!  

 
My card features the sweet Gardening Fun.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils.  I kept my card clean and simple.
  


OK, as you hop along you're going to be seeing lots more sweet and adorable images.  We have a special sale going on right now over in the YNS Store so this is a good time to treat yourself to your favorites!
   
Enjoy the hop!

Hugs, Anita

 
I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafting By Designs May Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 16  -  Anything Goes
Created With Love Challenge 80  -  In The Garden
Creative Moments Challenge 41  -  Anything Goes/Spring
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 319  -  Here Comes Summer
Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge 22  -  Animals


17 comments:

  1. fantastic bacground to your awesome image!!! your colorinf is amazing and your layout perfect!!a hymn to nature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable indeed! What a super sweet image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you colored this adorable image and the wood panel is the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super awesome card..your coloring, as you know, is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome digi and fab coloring as always Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored! And perfect dp with this image - love your work, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this card for many reasons. I like the masculinity of it--not just a girly gardening card! Such wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card!! So bright & cheerful! I love this gardening fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card, love the image it is so cute. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOO CUTE!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coloring Anita! Love the wood background- it makes the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome looking. The vibrant colors against the wood. This really is great. I love your image and it reminds me of my house. Hahahaha...especially the little mouse since we just got rid of one in the house. We have 3 useless cats. No joke. I love your coloring and how you colored the dog and his ears is fabulous and I'm casing that since I'm so bad at coloring animals. the 2 little strips of papers are perfect for this card and show off the colors in your image, too. I love this card. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful colouring and love the woodgrain paper to match the outdoor theme.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the wood background, works so well with the bright banners! Thank you for joining Kitty Bee's Aloha Friday Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. darling card. I could see my husband out gardening, with the kids tagging along to "help". Coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this time, we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the way you've done this up. its great with the wood background and the colours are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete