Friday, May 9, 2014

Have A Bubbly Day!

Today over on the By LORi Designs Blog we have a new release and a new artist joining the BLD family!


Help us welcome Dawn and her very first release!


I used Bird In Bath, one of Dawn's digis.  I fell in love with this cute image as soon as I saw it and knew I had to use my bubble embossing folder with her :)   I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then used Glossy Accents on her beak.  I also added Glossy Accents to the bubbles and the hearts on her shower cap and sprinkled just a tiny bit of Glamour Dust on those.  This was such a fun and easy card!

Please stop by the By LORi Designs Blog to check out the rest of Dawn's images and to give her a big welcome!  You'll also find more adorable new images by Lori's daughter, Ella. 

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Card Mania Challenge 46  -  Emboss It
Crafty Girls Challenge 17  -  Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge 35  -  Anything Goes
Digi Makeover Challenge 139  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Bird In Bath; MFT - sentiment
Paper:  Neenah; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust, embossing folder

   

4 comments:

  1. So cute and lovely! Thanks for joining at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes with ArtbyMiRan
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fab, love the image and great design!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous anita.fab fun image and i love the embossing :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The image is paired perfectly with the embossed background! Thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete