I used Take A Load Off from the Sweet P collection. I colored the images with copics and then fussy cut them and attached them to a piece of hemp. This card was so much fun to make and I love this sketch! Be sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog to see the gorgeous work by the rest of the team!
Our rules are very simple:
* Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
* Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognisable!
* Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)
* Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDSS03 so that we may check out your beautiful work
* Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Designs Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by!
I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 18 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Challenge 17 - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge 176 - 2 Or More PP
Stamp: SugarPea Designs - Take A Load Off
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Blush; Bazzill
Other: Copics, MFT Dies - Western Star Border, Fishtail Flags Layers, Stitched Circle Stax, Blueprints 8, Nestabilities