Thursday, May 29, 2014

7KCF - Love You Slow Much

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for the 7 Kids College Fund Blog


This adorable image is Love You Slow Much by Sylvia Zet.  I love all of Sylvia's images but this is without a doubt my favorite one!  How sweet and precious is that little fairy?  And the snail ... well, I never thought I would say a snail is cute but this little critter is the cutest!  I colored the image with colored pencils.  That's right - no copics.  It's been a very long time since I've colored an image without using my copics and I'd forgotten how much longer it takes for me to color using only pencils.  Anyway, I applied Glossy Accents on his nose and some Glamour Dust on her fairy wings.  The gorgeous paper is from Graphic 45.  I promise there is some of the turquoise color in the dp but my image covered most of it.  I used the Viva Décor Pearl Pen around the image and in the center of the flowers in her hair.  I used punches for the greenery, flowers, and sentiment tag, and colored my pearls with a copic. 

Here are the 7KCF products:

Love You Slow Much by Sylvia Zet for Whimsy Stamps
Cream Pearl Pen from Viva Décor
Cream Pearls from Melissa Frances


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Addicted To Stamps Challenge 97  -  Make Your Mark
Crafty Creations Challenge 264  -  It's All About The "S" (snail)
Creative Inspirations Challenge 267  -  Tag It
DigiStamps 4 Joy Challenge 93  -  Girly/Feminine

14 comments:

  1. Anita what a gorgeous card.

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sweet image and wonderful colouring Anita..love the papers too...so pretty.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just too adorable, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh this is truly beautiful and so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute and then some Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this really is an adorable image and great colouring. Love the red cheeks! Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! Love the image and the pretty background! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow so stunning anita.gorgeous sweet image and your design and colouring ae fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! Beautiful card, sweet image and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next sketch. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING COLOURING!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Digistamps4Joy!
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING COLOURING!!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Digistamps4Joy!
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolute gorgeous thanks for joining us ds4j this time and good luck
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, lots of great details and such a lovely composition. Thank you for joining our 'S' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges and please come back tomorrow for a brand new one.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete