Thursday, December 23, 2021

Sprinkling You With Love

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring products that are available over in the Crafty Meraki shop!


I made a slimline card using some adorable images from the Sprinkling You With Love stamp set.  I colored the images with copics and then fussy cut them.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and noses.


I sponged a piece of bristol card with Mowed Lawn and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks and adhered it to my card base.  I used the Frame-Worthy Slimline Die to cut a frame from white cardstock and I adhered it with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment on the card and then adhered the images with foam tape.


Copics:
Bears - E33, E31, E30; N8
Bunnies - E53, E51, E50; R20
Clouds - BG10, BG000
Umbrellas - BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01; R35, R32, R30

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment