Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Merry and Bright

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring some digital images from the new-to-me LaScrapista etsy shop.   

I printed the images on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and then fussy-cut them.  I diecut a scalloped rectangle from red cardstock and adhered it to the front of a 3.25" x 8.25" card base.  I diecut a stitched rectangle from some light kraft cardstock, stamped some snowflakes with white pigment ink, and spattered it with white acrylic paint.  After that panel dried I adhered it to the card.

I diecut a snow slope, sponged the edge with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink, and adhered it with foam tape.  I stamped the sentiment and then adhered the penguins with foam tape.

Copics:

Penguins - BV20; BG70; C7, C5, C3; Y38, Y35; R20, R000

Red - R39, R37, R35

Green - YG17, YG11, YG01

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a beautiful day!

Hugs, Anita    

No comments:

Post a Comment