Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Merry Christmas

Good afternoon friends!  I'm sharing a Christmas card featuring an adorable digital stamp set from the La Scrapista etsy shop.


These cute images are from the digital stamp called "Gracias Amigo".  There are lots of cute images in her etsy shop so stop over and take a look!  I made a mini slimline card measuring 3.5" x 6.25".  I sponged a piece of bristol with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered it with white and dark blue paints.  I adhered it to my cardbase and attached a diecut frame cut from white cardstock.  I colored the images with copics and used a black glaze pen on the critters' eyes.  I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the card with foam tape.

Copics:
Bear - E33, E31, E30, E50; R20; E01
Scarf - E59, E39, E37
Fox - E08, E15, E13, E11; C3, C1, C00; E01; R20
Trees - YG17, YG03, YG01

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment