Thursday, December 30, 2021

I'm Head Over Tails For You

Good morning friends!  I'm sharing a fun slimline card featuring stamps and dies from the Crafty Meraki shop!


My slimline card measures 3.25" x 8.25".  I used the Frame-Worthy Slimline Die to cut a frame from black cardstock and I adhered it with foam tape.  I stamped one of the foxes from the To-tail-ly Awesome stamp set, colored it with copics, and diecut it using the coordinating To-tail-ly Awesome Dies.  I adhered the fox with foam tape.


I used the Love Slimline Tag Die to cut the large love word diecut and I inked it with Festive Berries Distress Ink.  I heat-embossed a sentiment, glued it to the Love word diecut, and then adhered it to my card.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment