Saturday, December 18, 2021

Peace, Love, Joy

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a clean and simple Christmas card featuring a stamp by Evelin T Designs


This adorable image is from the Good Tidings To You stamp set.  I stamped the image on Neenah cardstock, ran it through my ScanNCut, and colored it with copics.  I diecut a stitched rectangle, sponged it with distress ink, and spattered it with water.  I adhered the rectangle to my card and added a diecut snowy slope.  I stamped one of the sentiments from the set and then adhered the image with foam tape.  I added a glittery snowflake to finish my card.

Copics:
Bear - E33, E31, E30, E50; E55, E53, E51; E01, E000
Bunny - W3, W1, W0; E02, E01, E000
Hat - R59, R37, R35
Scarf - YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment