Thursday, December 16, 2021

La Scrapista Gnomes

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring some digital images from the LaScrapista etsy shop.  


I printed these adorable gnomes on Neenah cardstock, colored them with copics, and then fussy-cut them.  I used a black glaze pen for the gnome eyes and I used a white gel pen on the hat.  I applied Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the garland on the tree, the stars, and the diecut hearts.  My mini slimline card measures 3.5" x 6.25".  I sponged Cracked Pistachio and Festive Berries Distress Oxide Inks onto the cardbase and then spattered it with white acrylic paint.  I used the Crafty Meraki Bar None Mini Slimline Die to cut the cover plate from white cardstock.  I adhered the cover plate to my card base and stamped the sentiment.  I adhered the gnomes with foam tape and then added the tiny diecut hearts.

Copics:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00' R20
Beards - W3, W1, W00
Blue - BG07, BG05, BG01, B000
Red - R39, R37, R35
Green - YG17, YG03, YG01; G28, G24
Gold - Y18, Y15, Y11
Shoes - C7, C5, C3

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment