Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sweet Little Mavis

** Click here to see my birthday blog candy **

Hello friends.  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  I'm away at our favorite lake this weekend so hopefully blogger doesn't mess up this post :)


This little cutie is called Mavis Has a Daisy and she's from Stamping Bella.  There are several different Mavis stamps and I love them all!   I colored this little kitty with copics and colored pencils  and paper pieced her dress.  I added some Glossy Accents to her nose and cut her out with my nestabilities.  The little tag is from a MFT dienamic and my papers are My Mind's Eye.

Thank you for stopping by!

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Week 113  -  Free and Easy
Creative Card Crew Challenge  -  Animal Antics
Totally Gorjuss Challenge 90  -  Punch or Diecut
2 Sisters Challenge Blog  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  Stamping Bella - Mavis Has a Daisy
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - American Made; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, Glossy Accents, nestabilities, ribbon, button, floss, MFT dienamic

14 comments:

  1. oh how sweet! I love your colouring and how you have put it all together. That little tag is such a gorgeous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is awesome love the colours and the image is so cute also the background papers are fab too!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Anita,this really is so tweet ;).x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh she is a cutie .. love the tartan papers.
    Hope you are having a wonderful time
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mavis and have several of her stamps, need to pull this one out cause I love her bikini! Great card and I love the little tag! Enjoy your time at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very cute Anita, your colouring is amazing as always. Hope you are having a great time. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mix of patterns you used. And as usual your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute image that you have coloured perfectly x
    Great papers too.

    Enjoy your break luv x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, mavis is as cute as ever! love her little polka dot dress and papers. hope you're having a nice relaxing time away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is one super cute image,love the colors and your coloring is brilliant love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute; love that little paper pieced birdie - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this image is so so cute ! Love paper too ! superb card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete