Monday, July 25, 2011

Ho Ho Ho

** Click here to see my birthday blog candy **

Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas to all of you!  OK, if you're thinking I've lost my mind ... you're wrong.  (Well, actually you're not wrong but that's a story for another day!)  Over at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge Blog, it's Christmas in July!  That's right ... our lovely leader, Paula, has chosen Christmas as our theme this week.



I used "All The Trimmings" from the Swings and Slides - Deck the Halls collection.  You can find this adorable image at the Pollycraft shop.  I colored this beautiful little girl with copics and colored pencils.  I used Glamour Dust on her dress, hat, the ornament, and the snowflakes.  I used a tiny bit of Glossy Accents on the berries in her hair.  I added two tiny pearls to her dress and some larger pearls in the middle of the snowflakes.  Well, these aren't your traditional Christmas colors but I had this Basic Grey paper (that I've been hoarding) and I decided it was time to use it.

Now please stop by the Pollycraft Monday Challenge Blog to check out the gorgeous work by the DT.  While you're there you can get all the details to enter our challenge.  I hope you join in our challenge this week as the prize is Pollycraft digis!  The winner will win a gift voucher from Crafty Emma's Store. 


Thank you for stopping by!

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge 68  -  Christmas in July
Creative Inspirations Challenge 64  -  Christmas in July
Daisy Doodles Challenge 38  -  Anything Goes
Designed 2 Delight Challenge  -  Christmas in July
Heart Song Inspirations Challenge 8  -  Anything Goes/Favorite Technique
Paper Creations Ink Challenge 5  -  Christmas in July
Totally Stampalicious Challenge  -  Anything Goes


Digital Stamp:  Pollycraft - Swings and Slides - Deck the Halls "All The Trimmings"
Paper:  Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses; Marco's Paper
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, snowflake punches, nestabilities, Glamour Dust, Glossy Accents, pearls, metallic pen

38 comments:

  1. Wonderful cute card Anita.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snowflakes, such a lovely colour and sparkle, and your image is so sweet, even though she made me tingle cause she is standing on that stool..lol..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just perfect! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hun! Those snowflakes are be-you-ti-full!!! LOL!!!
    Hugs, Marit.
    ..:: xXx ::..

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous Anita, I love those colours for Christmas. Love the sparkle and the snowflakes.

    AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you got my card which I sent about 3 weeks ago!! Have a lovely day. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those colors, think I have some of that paper myself, need to go and see. Great coloring and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow she is a gorgeous image love the snowflakes with the pearls they add that little bit of sparkle:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anita, beautiful card. Such an adorable image, and love the colour combo.
    Happy Birthday to you as well!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY you sweet one!!!
    I was so going to send a card but whimsy me forgot :(

    Gorgeous card too! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just so adorable! love the colours and snowflakes. at least you'll have some holiday cards all done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so pretty .. love the turquoise for Christmas cards
    Happy Birthday my friend .. hope you have had a lovely day
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Anita she is too cute sweetie and great dp's hun...and happy birthday too...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous. I love the snowflakes and all the glitter. Scrummylicious. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Anita

    this is gorgeous love those snowflakes they look so delciate

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Christmas in July! Fabby card and those snowflakes are just a perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Heart Song Inspirations. Hope to see your wonderful work again next week and good luck this week.
    NanaConnie, HSI DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh she is adorable! Your coloring is beautiful! I really love the nontraditional colors in the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO CUTE!!! I love her little socks!! Gorgeous and Happy Happy Birthday!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a darling Christmas card...the image is colored beautifully and the Love the colors and pretty snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at HSI this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a beautiful card Anita! I love the non-traditional Christmas colours!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  20. GORGEOUS Anita, love the colour combo and you've coloured her perfectly, I love it!! :o))
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Anita

    What a gorgeous xmas card and such a sweet image too.

    Thanks so much for joining us this week over Creative Inspirations and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous, Anita! I just love love love this! Brilliant snowflakes too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a sweet card n lovely snowflakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anita,
    Your card is super adorable. I wanted to stop by and Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    P.S I am not sure when your birthday is but I hope you have a wonderful birthday and may all your birthday wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is beautiful Anita! Love the soft pretty colors and adorable image! Thanks for joining us for the Anything Goes challenge at Totally Stampalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful CArd:) Thank you for Joining us this week at Craft your Passion Challenges for our Christmas in July!! Look forward to seeing more of your work:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so adorable, Anita! Love the pink and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Festive and cute, pretty colors/coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So pretty!! Loving the colors you used and the pretty glittery snowflake elements.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Heart Song Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super cute and fabluous coloring! Thanks for joining us at Heart Song Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Isn't she adorable, love the pastel colours you used. Thanks for joining the Creative Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card. Love the colours, so nice to se theese colours on a christmas card!
    Your snowflakes are beautiful :)
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the colouring! Thanks for playing with Heart Song Designs! See you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful Creation Love your work

    Thanks for Joining us at Paper

    Creations Ink

    ReplyDelete
  35. Stunning card. So cute, love the colors. Thanks for joining the Heart Song challenge

    ReplyDelete
  36. What an adorable image colored beautifully! Glad you could join us this week at Heart Song Inspirations! Shannah (HSI DT)

    ReplyDelete