Friday, July 1, 2011

StampFairy Release

Happy Friday everyone!  I have some exciting news.  I have joined the StampFairy Design Team.  I love their adorable images and when Gerda asked if I would be interested in joining her team, I just had to say yes!  They have a new release today and this cute little image is one of them. 


I colored the image with copics and colored pencils.  I added some Glossy Accents to their noses and the ice cream toppings.  I paper-pieced the bowl and added some ribbon and pearls. 


Here is the full collection of images.  You can find them and all the other adorable StampFairy images in the StampFairy shop.  You can check out the fabulous cards by the DT over on the StampFairy Blog.  Don't forget that you still have time to participate in the StampFairy Challenge this week.  The challenge is a Teddy Bear Picnic and you must use a StampFairy image and 2 ribbons, 3 flowers, and 1 sentiment.  I hope you can play along in our challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge 148  -  Cooking Up a Storm
Dream Valley Challenge 10  -  Ribbon
Heart Song Inspirations Challenge 4  -  Scalloped and/or paper piecing
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge 12  -  Something Old (paper) / Some new (image)


Digital Stamp:  StampFairy - Lenny Icecream
Paper:  The Girls Paperie - Vintage Whimsy
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, ribbon, pearls, Glossy Accents, nestabilities

21 comments:

  1. ooh gorgeous Anita - i love the ice cream colours and the paper piecing
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anita. I love that cute image and the others look nice too, thanks for the heads up, I will go over and take a look. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Anita! MORE of these cute images, oh no! ;) Must get some, love your SWEET card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so adorable Anita...and big congrats on the DT too...well deserved sweetie..!

    have a lovely afternoon.....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend, you are on a roll! Congrats on the new DT! Your card is absolutely adorable. I love the soft colors and the paper piecing.

    Thank you for posting my blog candy. Good luck in the draw!

    Have a fabulous holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so gorgeous and your coloring is stunning! Great job!

    Hugs,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED them all Anita! Unfortunately, I've promised hubby not to buy any new images for a bit!!! But my birthday is coming up....

    Hope you have a lovely weekend lined up honey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soo pretty Anita, I love the paper pieced bowl :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your card !!! great pattern in the bowl ! lovely coloring,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that bow is lovely, I do love pink !!! Your colouring of Lenny is fab. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Anita! Adorable image and I love the paper piecing and the gingham ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is positively YUMMY, Anita! I am definately having icecream after supper!
    btw, I am told from the horses mouth that it is indeed a squirrel. ..but methinks the artist doesn't have many squirrels around the house. lol I think its a squarabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Anita.... your card is quite lovely!! Great use of the scallops.Thanks for sharing with us at Heart Song Insp this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the Stamp Fairy DT! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at cupcakes and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations, anita, on joining the stampfairy DT! the images are adorable and your card is just sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi anita, your card is so lovely. I love the gingham bowl you made, such a lovely idea. The giant bow is fabulous.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute Anita! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart Song Designs. And congrats on being selected for the Stamp Fairy DT! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Heart Song:)

    ReplyDelete