Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Birthday Cake Mouse

Happy hump day!  The week is half over and the weekend will be here before you know it ... yeah!  I have a birthday card to share with you.


I used Birthday Cake Mouse and colored with my copics and colored pencils.  I added some Glamour Dust to the flames and used Glossy Accents on the candles.  I added some Fluffy Stuff on the white icing.  I cut out my image with nestabilities and added some twine and a button.  All my papers are stitched.   You can find this image and all the other fabulous Meljen's Designs images over at the Whimsy Stamps store.  We'll be announcing a new challenge over on the Meljen's Designs Challenges and Inspiration Blog tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and check out all the details.  While you're there be sure to check out Melissa's latest release and all the gorgeous cards by the DT.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge 159  -  Stitching
Birthday Sundaes Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Challenge 101  -  Sugar and Sweets
Papertake Weekly Challenge  -  AnythingGoes
Party Time Tuesday PTT#29   -  Square Cards
Simon Says Stamp  -  A Stitch in Time

Digital Stamp:  Meljen's Designs - Birthday Cake Mouse (available at Whimsy)
Paper:  Echo Park - Springtime; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Glossy Accents, Glamour Dust, Fluffy Stuff, twine, button, Nestabilities

23 comments:

  1. very cute, anita! i love the pink frosting and the fluffy stuff; such a festive birthday card! happy birthday to you for later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks Sugar sweet! Fabulous colours,love all the brushed ink edges! Have a great day,Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super sweet Anita love the colours of this hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! I love the colors!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this ilooks yummylicious .. gorgeous pastel shades , so sweet
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, my; soooooooooooooooooooo cute; love the image; love your DP; love the twine and little button, love the fluffy stuff, love the shading, yeah and I love the coloring!

    I know someone REALLY special that you should send the card to!!! :D LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Anita!! Those pretty colors really caught my eye. This looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Anita, your mousse cake sure looks good enough to eat. Just love this beautiful, colourful card. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luuuuuurve these pretty papers with this cute image. And the twine. And the image. Love it! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Your card is just adorable! I love how you colored this image and your papers are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and a really sweet image. Beautiful colouring and great choice of papers.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card and love the papers, your cards always look so cheery. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect papers for this sweet image, love the twine too :-D Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love, love, love your card it is perfect and who wouldn't want to receive this for their birthday - I certainly would :-)

    Thanks for sharing your fantastic card with us over at Papertake for our anything goes challenge this week

    xx Happy crafting xx

    Sazzle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Anita, love your colouring on this image. Gorgeous. Hope your well. Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly. Hugs Tracy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so sweet!! I love the image and colors you used. Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card :-) I love this image, very cute and these Echo Park papers are my current faves ,, gorgeous colours and the fluffy icing is fab !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card. I love the image and the papers are fab. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This card is fabulous!! I really love the pattern papers, the colors are so pretty! Love the wonderful layers and the added twine! Cute image! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is so cute, what wonderful colours too.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the colour combo of this card Anita, such a cheerful feel to it, fabulous colouring too!! :o))
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete