Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Birthdays

Happy Tuesday!  We have a new challenge for you over at the Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog.  Our lovely Sue set the challenge this week and she selected summer birthdays


I used BFF's Phoebe for my birthday card this week.  I colored this little cutie with copics and colored pencils and cut her out with a nestability.  I used just a little touch of Glamour Dust on the package bow.  I added a butterfly, ribbon and bow, and a few pearls.

Be sure to stop by the Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog to see the gorgeous cards the rest of the DT made.  If you played along in our blog hop or challenge last week, you can also check to see if you were one of the lucky winners!

Thank you so much for stopping by.

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
2 Sisters Challenge 46  -  Birthdays
Craft Your Passion Challenge 65  -  Anything Goes
Emerald Faerie Garden Challenge 4  -  Sugar & Spice

Stamp:  LCI - BFF's Phoebe
Paper:  The Girls' Paperie; Bazzill; Marco's
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Nestabilities, MS butterfly punch, ribbon, pearls

19 comments:

  1. So cute! I just love this image, and the colors are perfect! Plus, that butterfly is great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this, Anita! Wow honey, stop with the talent! ;) Love the coluors, your colouring and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this is so pretty. I love the layout and the ribbon is gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anita, I love the colours of BFF and pretty papers! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card; great coloring and I REALLY love the panel on the right side - particularly those big scallops - ahhh, swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita this is ubber pretty, love those delicious papers and your gorgeous colouring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, this is adorable Anita - love those papers in the background!! Just gorgeous!
    (((HUGS)))
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. super sweet! I love those papers.
    btw, check out my blog for a surprise!
    Thanks,
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love the paper and design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layout Anita,works so well with the cutie image! Enjoy your week,Julie,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous sweetie....!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Anita!! This is one of the other images I had coloured up, and I ADORE what you have done with her, simply beautiful

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those papers Anita and of course your coloring is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the feminine papers and the bright colours in the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the softness of your card Anita...the colours are beautiful and as always your colour megamazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh what a gorgeous card - love your colouring and that sweet image.
    Thanx for joining us in The Emerald Faerie Garden.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous card! so cute and pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet card, gorgeous papers and colours. Thanks for playing along at The Emerald Faerie Garden.

    ReplyDelete