Friday, September 10, 2010

Pretty in Purple

This is a card I made for my LSS, Simply Scrapbooks.  The stamps I used are Lady Tilda and Wedding Rose Arch, both by Magnolia.  I watercolored my image using Distress Inks and used some of my favorite Basic Grey paper.  It's a large image so it didn't leave much room for other embellishments.  I added a piece of ribbon and some pretty pearls.  I also added some glitter to her dress and the flowers on the wedding arch.  Thanks for stopping by!




I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Alota Rubber Stamps Challenge #42  -  It's A Fairy Tale
Cowgirl Up Sunday Challenge  -  Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away Challenge #3  -  Girly 'n' Glitter
Crafty Emma's Store Challenge #2  -  Floral Frenzy
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #39  -  Whateva
Gingerloft Challenge #1  -  Anything Goes
My Time to Craft Challenge #106  -  Jewelled
Stamp with Fun Challenge #75  -  Wedding
Your Next Stamp Challenge #24  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  Magnolia Lady Tilda and Wedding Rose Arch
Papers:  Basic Grey (Kioshi), Bazzill, watercolor
Other:  Distress Inks, glue pen and glitter, ribbon, pearls

17 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty Anita and as always your colouring divine :-D I had a quick bash at using my distress inks the other day but have decided it's something that demands my undivided attention and time so will wait until both are available lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card Anita, i love those colours - and fabulous colouring
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful watercoloring, Anita! So special in all of your coloring details, yet wonderfully simple in overall design. Terrific job incorporating all of those challenges. I hope you win something wonderful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! My favourite color is purple/lilac, so you understand that i really like the colors!
    Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very pretty in purple! bet sales go up when customers see your lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow
    that's so pretty... I like the purple... and the stanp is so sweet...
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Anita, I love purple and green together, I love your colouring. It's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is just full of sweetness, gorgeous colours and the images are so beautifully coloured Anita. I love it.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a beautiful card Anita, love the colours. Thanks for taking part in the CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is stunning...i love the purpleness!!

    Thanks for playing at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful coloring; what a delicate card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card!So beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card thank you for joining the Fairytale challenge at Alota Rubber Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice Tilda and great coloring.

    Thanks for joining the CAYD challenge

    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!! Love the purple and your coloring is just divine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tilda looks lovely in lilac! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card! Tilda looks lovely, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete