Friday, September 24, 2010

Enjoy the Moment

I thought I'd make another Christmas card.  This cute little mouse is from Penny Black and the stamp is "Let it Snow".  I love Penny Black images because they're so cute.  Well, OK, I love just about every stamp I ever meet LOL!  My image is an older PB, but have you seen the new Christmas and Halloween PBs?  Oooh, they're adorable.  I used some of last year's BoBunny christmas papers on my card.  I love this paper and really wish I had stacked up on huge amounts of it.  I usually hoard my papers, but not this one.  I used it a lot last year.  I love that shade of aqua with red -- so pretty!


I used my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol to color my image.  I added glaze for the icy patch and some glitter and stickles for the snow.  A little piece of ribbon and a button tied with floss and that was pretty much all it needed.  My sentiment is from my  PTI Mixed Messages set.  Wow, I really do use that set a lot.  I should probably look around for a new set of tiny sentiments.  If anyone has a great set of itty-bitty sentiments you love, let me know where to look so I can check them out.

I want to thank my new followers that have signed up and thank all of you for stopping by!

Stamp:  Penny Black Let It Snow; PTI Mixed Messages
Paper:  BoBunny, Marco's, Bazzill
Other:  Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, paper glaze, glitter, stickles, ribbon, button, floss, Nestabilities

12 comments:

  1. Anita - this is just gorgeous - love the soft colors!! You are right that Bo Bunny Paper is delicious!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Anita, love the gorgeous image. Lovely papers and fab layout too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty!! Love your layout and I really LOVE the aqua and red together too. Great how you did the ribbon with the button - looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww. so cute! i love the papers and colours and of corse i love the pb image too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those colors! That's a really cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anita, these colors and papers are ADORABLE for this sweet Christmas card. As always, your coloring is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun card Anita - love that cute image and the colour combo
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute image; great DP; such a fun-spirited card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that image Anita and your card is just gorgeous.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, lovely, lovely, Anita!!! Love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMIGOSH, I love this!!! I had to laugh at your hoarding comment....I hoarded away 12 sheets so that I could use this as my Christmas cards this year!! I love this paper so much. I adore that image and your layout design is fantastic.!!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete