Saturday, September 16, 2023

Wishing You A Delightful Halloween

Hello crafty friends!  I'm sharing a Halloween card I made for a sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things!   

These cute images are from the My Favorite Things Delightful Halloween stamp set.  I colored the images with copics and used a black glaze pen on the fox eyes and nose.  The fun plaid is from Doodlebug Design Oct 31st 6x6 paper pad.  I cut a strip of Bristol card and inked it with Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Villainous Purple, and Black Soot Distess Oxide Inks.  I spattered the strip with white gouache and adhered it to my card base.  I fussy cut the haunted house and fox and adhered them to my card with foam tape.  I heat-embossed one of the sentiments from the stamp set and also adhered it with foam tape.

I'm entering my card in the MFTWSC 663.  I'm also entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Make It Cute.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment