Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Boo!

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card featuring a new clear stamp set by Streamside Studios!  


This not-so-spooky stamp set is called Little Halloween and it's got so many cute images and sentiments.  My card is a slimline that measures 3.5" x 8.5".  I diecut a black 3-window frame to fit my card base.  I sponged white cardstock with Spun Sugar and Seedless Preserves Distess Oxide Ink.  I spattered the rectangle with both white and black acrylic paints and once dry, I adhered it behind the black frame.  


 I colored all the images with copics and fussy-cut the stamped images.  I adhered all the images with foam tape.  I heat-embossed one of the sentiments from the set and also adhered it with foam tape.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment