Thursday, September 28, 2023

Happy Halloween

Happy Thursday crafty friends!  I have a sweet Halloween card to share with you today.


This cute little witch is from the Penny Black Mimi Halloween stamp set.  I've had this stamp in my stash forever and finally decided to show it some inky love!  I diecut a panel of bristol card and sponged it with Spun Sugar and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I splattered it with white gouache and thinned black acrylic paint.  I stamped all the images on Neenah, colored them with copics, and fussy-cut them.  I used a black gel pen on the witch, kitty, and ghost eyes and highlighted them with a white gel pen.  I heat embossed a sentiment from a My Favorite Things stamp set and adhered it to my card with foam tape.  I adhered all the images with foam tape to give it some added dimension.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 

1 comment: