Saturday, September 16, 2023

Trick Or Treat

Happy Saturday crafty friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card I made using stamps from Streamside Studios


I diecut a stitched rectangle fro Bristol card and sponged it with Prize Ribbon, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered it with both water and white gouache.  I diecut a circle from Bristol and stamped it with a sentiment and the spider from the My Favorite Cupcake Halloween Toppers stamp set.  I adhered the moon to my cardbase.  I colored the images with copics.  The pumpkins are from the Happy Harvest stamp set and the remaining images are from the Halloween Toppers stamp set.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the colored images and I used a black glaze pen on the ghost and spider eyes.  I diecut two strips of grass from black cardstock and inked the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Ink.  I adhered the images with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing weekend!

Hugs, Anita   

I'm entering my card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make It Cute    

No comments:

Post a Comment