Saturday, September 23, 2023

Boo!

Happy Saturday friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun Halloween card that features both clear stamps and digital stamps by Streamside Studios.


I cut a square panel of bristol card and sponged it with Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the panel with white gouache and adhered it to my 5.25" x 5.25" card base.  I diecut the Hello Bluebird Full Moon Scene Die from black cardstock and adhered it to my cardbase.  I diecut a circle and sponged it with Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, and Black Soot Distress Inks and adhered it to my card.  I used images from the Little Halloween clear stamp set, along with digital images from the Fairy House Builder and Magical Pumpkins stamp sets.  I colored all the images with copics and fussy cut them.  I used a black marker around the edges of all the images to help hide the imperfections in my cutting.  I adhered all the images to my card and used a white gel pen to add some highlights to the cheeks of the images.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita

2 comments:

  1. I had to come see how you made this stunning scene, the background is awesome!🤩🤩🤩💜-Shawne

    ReplyDelete