Monday, April 25, 2022

Monster Mash

Good morning friends!  Today I have a fun slimline card featuring one of the new releases from Paperie Ink


These funny little monsters are from the new Monster Mash stamp set.  There are lots of monsters included in this set, along with balloons, accessories, and sentiments.  I colored the images with copics and used a black glaze pen on the monster eyes.  I used a clear glitter pen on the fiery meteors to make them sparkle.  I used the coordinating Monster Mash dies to diecut all the images.

My card is a slimline card that measures 3.5" x 8.5".  I sponged Peacock Feathers, Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide Inks on a panel of bristol card.  Then I sponged over the panel using Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks.  I spattered the panel with water and white watercolor paint.  Once dry, I adhered the panel to my card and then adhered all the images with foam tape.


I heat embossed one of the sentiments onto black cardstock and adhered it to my card.

Copics:
Monsters - BG05, BG01, B000; V06, V05, V04, V01; YG09, YG06, YG03, YG01; Y38, Y18, Y15, Y13; RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02, RV00
Fiery Meteors - YR04, Y18, Y15, Y13

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita  

No comments:

Post a Comment