Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Hippity Hoppity

Hello friends!  I'm still frantically making Easter cards and the one I'm sharing today features products from Reverse Confetti! 

I used the Easter Cover Panel Confetti Cuts to diecut the scalloped panel.  After I lightly sponged it with Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks, I adhered it to my card.  I diecut the "happy easter" sentiment from pink pattern paper and white cardstock.  I layered the diecuts one on top of the other for some added dimension and then glued the greeting to my card.  I stamped images from both the Hippity Hoppity and Better with Friends stamp sets, colored them with copics, and diecut them.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny's eyes and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the nose.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the bunny cheeks and flowers.  I glued the flowers directly to my card and then adhered the bunny, basket, and butterfly with foam tape.

Copics:

Bunny - E53, E51, E50; R20, R00

Dress - BG13, BG11, BG10; R83, R81; Y15, Y13, Y11

Basket - E27, E25, E23

Flowers - R83, R81, RV10; Y15, Y13, Y11; G46, G43, G40

Butterfly - C3, C1; BG13, BG11, BG10

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs, Anita  

1 comment: