Friday, April 29, 2022

Have A Berry Happy Birthday

Hello crafty friends!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start!


I'm sharing a birthday card I made for a sweet friend.  I used images from Lawn Fawn's Berry Special, How You Bean?, and the How You Bean? Strawberries Add-On stamp sets.  I sponged the background with Spun Sugar, Twisted Citron, and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks and spattered it with water.  I colored all the images with copics and fussy cut them.  I stamped the sentiment on the card and then added all the images with foam tape.  



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita


1 comment:

  1. awww! this card is BERRY sweet!! LOVE the strawberries and the sweet mouse and little bee!! sooooo cute! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete