Saturday, April 2, 2022

Happy Easter

Happy Saturday everyone!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start.  Today I'm sharing an Easter card featuring some sweet Hello Bluebird products.


I stamped the images from the Meadow Bunnies stamp set, colored them with copics, and diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny and bird eyes.  I sponged a piece of bristol with Spun Sugar and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks and spattered it with white paint.  Once dry, I adhered it to my card front.  I used the Gallery Frame Die #2 to diecut the scalloped frame from white cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment on my card and then adhered the scalloped frame and images with foam tape.

I'm entering my card in the Hello Bluebird Challenge over on Instagram.  You can read about the challenge here.  I'm also entering my card in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge of Anything Goes.   

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita 

1 comment: