Saturday, April 16, 2022

Happy Easter

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing the Easter card that I made for my granddaughter!


The sweet little bunny, eggs, butterfly, and sentiment are from the Reverse Confetti Hippity Hoppity stamp set.  I diecut a piece of Doodlebug Design paper with a stitched rectangle die to measture 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered it to my card.  I cut a piece of bristol card and sponged it with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks.  I used a grass die to cut along the top edge of the bristol card and stamped the sentiment on the right side.  I used the Big Egg Confetti Cuts to diecut the large egg.  I sponged the back of the egg with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and I spattered it with water and white acrylic paint.  I adhered acetate behind the back of the white diecut egg.  I added sequins and glitter to the egg and adhered the front to the back piece with foam tape to form a shaker.  I adhered the shaker egg to my card and then adhered the diecut grass strip along the bottom of my card.  I colored the images with copics, fussy cut them, and adhered them to my card.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny's eyes.  I used a white gel pen to add highlights and I used a clear glitter pen on the butterfly.

Copics:
Butterfly - C1, C0, C00; R20, R00
Dress/Eggs - RV55, RV52; BG05, BG01, B000; Y15, Y13, Y11

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment