Tuesday, November 12, 2019

The Greeting Farm - November Previews Day 1

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of The Greeting Farm previews of the November release!  Today I'm sharing a card that features the new Miss Anya Darlin'.


This new stamp set has three beautiful Anya images!  It's perfect for everyday cards but I think it works great for Christmas cards too!  I stamped Anya on Neenah cardstock, cut her out with my ScanNCut, and colored her with my copics.  I decided to make a slimline card so I could use the beautiful Santa Baby Word Die Cut.  I added a few diecut snowflakes and placed a tiny pearl in the center of each snowflake.  I wrapped some gold cording around my card and adhered Anya with foam tape.  

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - E47, E25, E23, E21
Dress - R59, R37, R35; E43, E42, E41
Shoes - N8, N6, N4


Please stop back tomorrow for our second day of previews.  Meanwhile, be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team made with these beautiful Anyas!

Thanks for stopping by. 

Hugs, Anita

1 comment: