Sunday, November 10, 2019

Happy Holidays

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on the LDRS Inspiration Blog


This card was quick and easy, so it's perfect if you need to mass-produce holiday cards this season.  I used the Cardinal Seasons - Petal Pusher Stamps and the coordinating Cardinal Seasons - Petal Pushers Die Set.  I stamped the birdhouse two times - once using Raven Hybrid Ink and a second time using red ink.  I diecut the red birdhouse using the coordinating die.  I fussy-cut the black roof and black base and adhered them on the red birdhouse, giving it some extra dimension.  I stamped the branch and pine needles and diecut them using the coordinating dies.


I sponged Bali Blue Hybrid Ink around the edges of a piece of cardstock that I cut to 4.25" x 5.5", and then I stamped the sentiment using Raven Hybrid Ink.  I adhered the sponged panel to my card and then used foam tape to adhere the birdhouse, branch, and pine needles.  I adhered a short piece of silver cording from the tree branch to the birdhouse so it appears the birdhouse is hanging from a tree.  To finish my card, I adhered a small silver bow and a few silver sequins.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment