Friday, November 22, 2019

Merry Christmas Y'all

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.


These adorable images are from the Cozy With You stamp set.  This set is currently sold out but I'm sure Marie will have it back in the shop soon!  I colored the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I cut a cute and colorful piece of design paper to 4.25" x 5.5" and adhered it to my card.  I diecut a frame from red cardstock and matted it onto cardstock that I had sponged with light blue ink.  I stamped the image in the frame and then adhered the frame to my card.  I adhered the images with some foam tape for dimension. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment