Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Create A Smile Stamps Challenge - Mood Board

Good morning!  We have a new challenge today over on the Create A Smile Stamps Blog.



Our new challenge is a mood board so there's lots of room for your own interpretation!   I used the Doctor's Helpers stamp set for my card today.  I stamped the image on a diecut circle and colored it with copics.  I used the Cool Cuts Postage Edge Circles to cut a circle from brown cardstock and then I adhered the colored image to the diecut circle.  I stenciled the front of my card using the Diagonal Grid Stencil and then I adhered the stamped image to my card.  


I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge.  The winner will receive a gift card to the CAS shop.  You can find all the details over on the Create A Smile Blog

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment